Wednesday 5 September 2012

Born On This Day:
Michael Keaton turns 61 today
An American actor who became known for his early comedic roles, most notably his performance as the title character of Tim Burton's Beetlejuice (1988), and he then gained international fame for his dramatic portrayal of Bruce Wayne/Batman in Tim Burton's Batman (1989) and Batman Returns (1992). He has appeared in various other films, including Clean and Sober, Pacific Heights and Jackie Brown.

In Memoriam:
Mother Teresa died 15 years ago today
Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu commonly known as Mother Teresa, was an Albanian–born Indian Roman Catholic nun. "By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus." In late 2003, she was beatified, the third step toward possible sainthood.



Download the Are They Dead? Android app now for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment